Running With Scissors by Christopher Sterling - Opening Lookbook

Hello everyone, i've got some good news & some bad news. The good news is my online shop will be open this weekend & the bad news, my pieces won't be to everyones taste. My shop is meant be hip, sub-cultural & screaming youthful movement. The vintage pieces bring nothing but good vibes & the alternative pieces have a 80's/90's grunge feel to it. The coalescence of both styles is what inspired me to express my inner hippie through the art form I know best, fashion. I hope you like what you see!

Models: Ally Sumner & Destini Lam  















































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About