Transition Into Fall

So it's been two weeks and I know your probably sick of my apologies so i'm just gonna go on & make my point for today. 

It's late September which means it's basically fall season, but here in Calgary the weather has still been in the 20's. Therefore a thick sweater and a winter coat isn't really appropriate. In spite of the current climate i've put together two looks to stay on fall trends but still keep "cool".

Outfit No. 1

This look features a pair of my favourite shorts that were a huge staple for me this summer, so instead of letting it gather dust in my closet I styled it with more warmer and darker toned pieces for the fall season.

Top: H&M
Bottoms: Thrifted
Shoes: Doc Martens + Little Burgundy
Jacket: H&M
Beanie: American Apparel
Socks: American Apparel


Outfit No. 2

If you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with styling multiple statement pieces in one outfit! I just love a look that gains looks whether it be positive or negative. This outfit features a short sleeve top which might not be suitable for mornings when it's ten degrees colder than in the day so wearing the flannel in the morning is my suggestion.

Top: Thrifted
Bottoms: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vans + Zumiez
Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Flannel: Vintage
Socks: Urban Outfitters



0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About