Greater Things

Hey Ya'll! I'm back full time now! Today I went out and got my new Macbook which will be extremely efficient for the school year to come but also for my YouTube channel & Fashion Blog. As some of you may know, to upload & edit all my pictures/videos I have been using my brother's Macbook & it's been a huge anchor on my ship sailing towards greater things. Now that i have my own computer you, my viewers should expect a ton more of my work in the near future! So bookmark my blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel because i'm on board 100% from now on.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DINOSA3000

Outfit

Top: Thrifted
Bottoms: Thrifted
Jacket: Thrifted
Glasses: Jamaican Boutique
Shoes: Zumiez















0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About