2013 Calgary Reggae Festival + Day to Night Outfit Transition


It was the 10th Year of Reggae Fest & My second. It was sick! I found new friends and got a lot of great vibes the whole day through.
If you haven't been & you live in the Calgary area I highly suggest participating even if you've never listened to a reggae song in your life i'm sure you'll still enjoy it. The atmosphere there really connected me with my jamaican roots. I didn't get any good photo's in the night, sorry I was to busy dancing & enjoying my time. 

Day to Night Outfit Transition


Day Outfit
Top: Plain White-Tee
Bottoms: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse

In the day I was out with my mom running a few errands so my outfit was extremely comfortable & casual.


Night Outfit
Top: Jamaican Shop
Bottoms: Thrifted
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Jansport + DIY (http://judgementalxx.blogspot.ca/2013/08/hippy-jansport-transformation.html)
Glasses: Jamaican Boutique 
Jewelry: (Ankle) - Jamaican Boutique + Aldo
              (Wrist) - Aldo

My mom, our church friend & I. 

  What's a festival without mini-donuts!?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About