Vintage Finds

Yesterday I discovered a Value Village in the SW area. It was massive in size and variety! To make this short i'm just gonna tell you a few details on the items I left with. As I was looking through the outerwear department for denim jackets I saw this one and the thing that made me fall in love with it was the fur lining in the chest & the faded plaid material in the arms. It reminded me of a jacket I would see someone on Seinfeld wear (1990's) It's by the brand "RENO" and is in great condition! It will absolutely be my go too coat in Fall this year.

Size: Small
Price: $7.99



















The next item I found I never thought I would ever see at a Thrift Store in Calgary! It's A Vintage Record Player by the brand "SONY". It works great all it needs is my personal taste, DIY techniques & a new phonograph needle and it's ready to go! Before going to the thrift store I was in Urban Outfitters looking on there selection of record players with prices ranging from $100 - $300 and I decided I was going to save my money and purchase one later on in the year. So to find a real vintage one for only $14.99 was amazing! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About