Stripes For Summer 2013! Celebrity Inspirations!


Though stripes are an endless trend, personally i've been loving them for Summer 2013! My friend Diana & I each mimicked one of our fashion inspirations. 


The celebrity that she took inspiration from is Miley Cyrus! We've seen Miley on Tumblr & other fashion blogs sporting her striped American Apparel crop top & high waisted shorts, so for a more affordable take on the outfit, Diana is wear a striped crop top from Garage, Thrifted Wrangler high-waisted shorts, black sandals from Target, sunglasses from Stone Ridge & lastly a vintage watch given as a gift from her grandmother.



The inspiration for my outfit is from "jnarwhalx" the Fashion YouTuber. He's known for his day to day casual outfits & this one just happened to be my favourite! I approached this look with an intention to be extremely casual & laid back. I'm wearing the "Stripe Tank" from American Apparel, basic denim from H&M, white converse for extra comfort from Journey's & my go-to fashion glasses from Urban Outfitters.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About