Cara Delevingne - Street Style


If you haven't heard about Cara Delevingne you must be living under a rock! Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is a 20 yr. old actress, and the granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens but is most popular for her fashion modelling & has become idolized by youth all over the world. There is no doubt that she has outstanding beauty & also has a great sense of style! The following are a few of the outfits that grabbed my attention the most this spring/summer.
              
On a casual summer day i've noticed that Cara is drawn to beanies and monochromatic loose fitting tees, I guess that's one thing we have in common. I mean who blames her it's easy to through on and go and it keeps you cool and stylish at the same time!





OH MY BART SIMPSON! This in my opinion is the most daring and coolest outfit i've seen her wear! To cover your body in such an axiomatic print can sometimes be controversial but I think Cara rocked this Bart Simpson 2-piece suit.




I thought normal varsity jackets were cool but this one definitely takes the cake.




I'm a huge fan of sweaters in the summer and that's one reason why I love this outfit. This summer lighter colour denim has been trending, same with white/monochromatic colours. To put those two trends together is not rocket science but it's all about the styling & accessorizing of the outfit. I think Cara definitely demonstrated that with these Vintage Levis Cut-Offs & White Knit accessorized with Gold & Black Lined Circular Sunnies & A gorgeous Navy Blue/ Pastel Leather Backpack.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About