A Day In My Life (July 17th 2013)


Outfit

Top: Pacsun
Bottoms: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse






                               
 My friends & I went to Chinook Mall & of course we crashed Urban Outfitters! 


Dani found this shirt in the clearance section and almost died.







I really wanted this unicorn but it was $16 :(
Oh well may be i can make my own!

I ate California Rolls from "Sushi-Q" for lunch, I swear it's my new addiction!



Then we hit-up "Best Buy" cause Violet needed new headphones.


Omg, this escalator though O.O
It was huge. (Lol the girls behind me.)


Then we headed to "Buttercream" for some Mini Red Velvet cupcakes & lounged for about 30 minutes at "Waves Coffee House" because it was raining and we just needed to catch-up.




We were literally 4 blocks away from "American Apparel" & I just couldn't walk by!





How chic is this headband!?


Violet being all hipster life.
 Next time I have money i'm getting these "Regular Fit 100" jeans from there. They were sooooo comfortable!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

C.Sterling. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About